BEFORE YOU BID, always CHECK TO SEE WHERE AND WHEN the PICK UP IS for an auction. WE NOTE the TOWN, not address, and PICK UP DATE on every auction in the auction details. PICK UP TIMES are NORMALLY from 10:00 to 5:00, BUT MAY VARY per location.
Pick up information for items won at auctions:
- Bring packing material, tools, and a dolly as needed. We do not provide these items. Also bring help to pack and load your items. We don't have people onsite to help assist in loading items.
- Pick up day for item(s) won are normally during the work week and within 1 - 3 days from end of auction.
- Pick up day is usually only 1 day and pick up times vary but are usually between 10AM to 5PM.
- Winning bidders will receive an invoice that includes the specific pick up times, the address location and instructions to notify us via text as to the time you will be there to pick up. Please make sure your email is correct. Check your SPAM folder If you don't receive an invoice the day after the auction (and usually by mid morning).
- Again, invoices are often sent out early the next morning after the auction closes. This can often be the same day of the pick up.
- If we have not heard from you, via text as noted in the invoice, with confirmation of your pick up time, we will make an attempt to contact you via the contact information you provided to notify of pick up schedule.
- We accept cash and credit/debit cards only.
- Pick up sites for auctions differ and are normally located onsite at the homeowner's or business location. We do include the town and general area in larger cities (ie. North Auction or South Austin) and the pick up date in the details section of each auction listed.
- We are a home and business liquidator and we include the general location of pick up site in auction info. The actual address is given to winner of items on final invoice sent via email the day after the auction ends.
- Check details in each auction's terms for specific pick up dates and times before bidding. Special arrangements can be made in SOME circumstances unless it is beyond our control based on home owners or our schedules.
- Each auction's pick up time is different and based on home owners schedules and other factors. Sometimes the pick ups will be scheduled the day after the auction ends. The pick up will be scheduled to start that same day from mid to late morning through the afternoon. Again, this is noted in the auction detailed info.
- It is 100% the buyers responsibility to ensure they know general location where and date when pick ups are and have a back up person available if you can't pick up items. We do not ship for every auction and furniture or other large items are not shipped.
- Do NOT bid if you can't make arrangements to pick up items during scheduled dates.
- If a scheduled pick up date changes, from what we initially advertised, which is rare but has happened, we will work with you to the best of our ability.
- You are responsible for payment of your item(s) even if you can't or don't pick them up.
- We do not haul or store your items for picking up at a later date. It is up to our discretion as to how items will be disposed if not picked up.
- Those that bid and do not show to pick up will be reported in auction software. All auctioneers get notified of those buyers that are reported for not paying, not picking up items they bid on, or are problematic. This can affect your ability to participate in our future auctions or other auctions. Bidders are contractually agreeing to pay for items they bid on. If the bidder doesn't honor their responsibility, the auctioneer can pursue legal means which includes court costs.
- We want your auction experience to go smoothly. We have a responsibility to sell and liquidate a location and are normally on a very short timeframe to make it all happen. We appreciate your business and timely pick up of your items to assist us in making this happen. Thanks!